Transition Assistance Services (TAS) help clients who are recovering in a residential care home to have a smooth-flowing and organized transitioning to their homes.
Our Transition Assistance Services (TAS) include:
- Security deposits for leases on homes and apartments
- Essential household expenses and furnishing required to use and occupy a community domicile, such as furniture, window covers, food preparation items, and bath or bed linens
- Deposits or set-up fees for services access or utility, such as electricity, gas, water, and telephone
- Services needed for an individual’s welfare and health, such as one-time cleaning prior to occupancy and pest eradication
- Assess needs, procure, or arrange for needed resources (limited to 180 consecutive days prior to the time of discharge)
Tell us how could we be of better service to you by sending us a message online or calling us at 832-647-3978.