As a healthcare agency in Houston, Texas, ATTUL CARE GROUP LLC coordinates, monitors, links, and advocates for individuals as they access the needed services to live and thrive in their community. We use a person-centered recovery management approach to create a unique and all-inclusive recovery plan.
HCBS-AMH (Program Overview)
The purpose and function of Home and Community-Based Services-Adult Mental Health is to provide cognitive care services and intervention to qualified adults, particularly those who are dealing with a mental disability or illness.
Program Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, one must:
- Be an adult (18 years of age and older) with a diagnosis of serious mental illness (SMI)
- Meet financial eligibility (150% FPL or below)
- Meet state-defined needs-based criteria
Furthermore, an individual must also meet any of the following:
- During the five years prior to their referral, reside three or more (cumulative or consecutive) years in an inpatient psychiatric hospital and be Medicaid-eligible
- During the three years prior to their referral, two or more psychiatric crises (i.e., inpatient psychiatric hospitalizations and/or outpatient psychiatric crisis that meet inpatient psychiatric criteria) four or more arrests and be Medicaid-eligible.
- During the three years prior to their referral, two or more psychiatric crises (i.e., inpatient psychiatric hospitalizations and/or outpatient psychiatric crisis that meet inpatient psychiatric criteria) fifteen or more total ED visits.
The services offered by HCBS-AMH program includes:
We also offer the following services:
Minor Home Modifications
Do you have clarifications or further concerns? You may send us a message online or call us at 832-647-3978.