ATTUL CARE GROUP LLC is a healthcare agency in Houston, Texas, specializing in helping mentally-challenged individuals with recovery management. We strongly advocate for people who have Severe Mental Illness (SMI), helping them through our Home and Community-Based Services-Adult Mental Health (HCBS-AMH) program. Any qualified individual from the State hospital and Community or Jail Diversion can be referred to this program. Every service is customized to help every individual transition and be successful in their home and community.
We are committed to educating our clients on the HCBS-AMH program using a person-centered recovery approach. With passion and purpose, our professionals help them learn and relearn to be independent while living in their chosen community.
Community Living Services
As a recovery manager entity, we help you plan for your recovery, get access to community living services, and achieve your overall healthcare goals. Listed below are the services that can help you live as independently as possible in your community.
- Helping and supporting you with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Helping you develop coping skills so you can live independently
- Helping you get your preferred job or profession
- Helping you assess the changes in your home to keep you safe, healthy, and independent
- Helping you deliver meals to your home
- Helping you buy items for your daily home necessities or other housing needs
- Helping you get supplies or special equipment for the daily living activities
- Helping you get around your community
- Meeting with a therapist about your goals
- Meeting with a peer or someone who is also recovering from a mental illness or disorder
- Supporting family caregiver
- Facilitating group and individual meeting about drugs and alcohol